Business Books from the Editors of Hemp Industry Daily
NEW! 1st Edition Hemp Variety Yearbook
In an industry without a definitive and reliable guide to hemp varieties, Hemp Industry Daily introduces the first-ever Hemp Variety Yearbook. This is more than a report; it’s the only guide of its type for 2020, dedicated to helping you pair the right hemp genetics with the best growing environment.
This handy and authoritative resource features performance data on hemp genetics across different climates, environments and markets. Producers will get a rundown of available varieties, growing conditions and expected performance, directly from breeders hand-selected by the editors of Hemp Industry Daily.
This 1st Edition Hemp Variety Yearbook offers details on:
- 50 hemp varieties currently on the market
- Varietal analysis for reliable, consistent results, including cannabinoid and terpene profiles
- Ongoing genetics research and what’s on the horizon in hemp breeding
- How to select the best varieties and evaluate which live inputs are ideal for growers’ needs
USDA Hemp Rules: A handbook for hemp & CBD businesses
This special report, researched and compiled by the experts and editors of Hemp Industry Daily, breaks down the costs and implications of the new USDA hemp rules, answering questions needed to ensure compliance and take advantage of any new opportunities.
Used as a business-focused handbook for the hemp & CBD industry, this report helps you quickly and easily find answers to questions like:
- What are the interstate commerce rules? How will the rules work?
- Which THC testing process is right for me?
- How do I appeal to the USDA?
- What are the costs? What are the opportunities?
This exclusively business-focused report provides needed clarity around the complex and developing rules from the USDA.
Download this report now to gain actionable business information, avoid compliance issues and start making informed decisions for your hemp or CBD business and investments.
NEW! Annual Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook
The 2019 Annual Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook offers:
- 30+ charts exploring and analyzing the hemp & CBD market from critical angles including retail forecasts, consumer demand, production and more
- 10 profiles of top hemp-producing states, with highlights of market conditions and retail trends
- Regulatory outlook, best practices, and future considerations for cultivators and processors seeking to meet consumer demand
- Benchmarks and wholesale prices, plus prices for hemp seeds and clone varietals
- Pain points for growers and processors with a focus on input costs and per acre profits
The 2019 Annual Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook provides answers with insights from exclusive industry surveys and analysis of data from across the marketplace. Brought to you by the editors and researchers at Hemp Industry Daily, this resource is exclusively business focused and offers understanding of the current and future challenges needed to make the most accurate and informed business decisions.
Cultivation Snapshot: U.S. Wholesale Hemp Prices and Supply
The legalization of hemp has opened up a world of opportunities for cultivators, extractors and retailers alike, enabling them to compare prices and supply across state lines and secure the best deals. It has also exposed a dire need.
Right now, savvy entrepreneurs from across the hemp supply chain have no complete or reliable commodities index to gauge appropriate pricing. And with significant price variability across wholesale markets, hemp entrepreneurs face significant challenges securing the best deals.
The Cultivation Snapshot: U.S. Wholesale Hemp Prices and Supply solves this problem by delivering the most up-to-date, reliable hemp prices and market research for the top 10 hemp producing states. Brought to you by the editors and researchers at Hemp Industry Daily, this snapshot compiles trends in supply, prices and market outlook from dozens of hemp farmers and purchasers across the states.
Who will benefit most from this report?
- Farmers putting seeds in the ground
- Manufacturers buying large quantities of hemp for extraction
- Retailers selling finished hemp products
- Entrepreneurs across the hemp supply chain
Featured states include: Montana, Colorado, Oregon, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, North Dakota, New York, Nevada and Wisconsin.
The Cultivation Snapshot: U.S. Wholesale Hemp Prices and Supply report is available to download for a limited time as a complimentary product to Hemp Industry Daily subscribers.
SPECIAL REPORT: 2018 Farm Bill
The hemp industry experienced a seismic shift with the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill: Cultivation of hemp is now federally legal, and so is hemp-derived CBD. Hemp Industry Daily breaks down the new rules for you in our SPECIAL REPORT on the future state of the industry, 2018 Farm Bill: What’s Next for Hemp? This is the expert analysis for the hemp & CBD markets you need to quickly – and wisely – take advantage of the new landscape.
This special report breaks down:
- What’s allowed now vs. pre-Farm Bill
- What to expect from the FDA and the USDA
- The state of retail – including the mainstream corporations eyeing hemp & CBD
- How to decide if investors should pull the trigger now – or wait for the shakeout
- PLUS: How the change in U.S. policy will affect the global landscape
Hemp Report: Top 10 U.S. States
This Report Details
- Where hemp is being grown, how farmers are growing it and what they’re getting paid for it
- Business opportunities in hemp production and processing
- Differences in U.S. hemp markets and regulations
- Climate and pest challenges and how they vary by state and region
- Exclusive intelligence about future opportunities in hemp