How to Navigate the Complicated World of CBD in Retail
The Nielsen Company is predicting that the market for hemp-derived CBD products will near $7 billion by 2025.
This 400% growth across food, candies and beverages is set to be driven by over-the-counter supplements which will make up the largest product category ($1.5 billion in annual sales), with pain relief and anxiety being the largest therapeutic drivers for purchase.
Hemp Industry Daily in partnership with The Nielsen Company, have created this new comprehensive retail guide for CBD retailers, category managers, wholesale distributors, buyers, and product manufacturers.
The report includes:
- The current size of the CBD retail market and future projections
- Potential market value for grocery stores
- Regional CBD product preferences
- Consumer demographic trends purchasing CBD products
- CBD product and packaging retail trends
- Branding and competition for shelf space
- Major market players and why they are investing in the CBD space
- New ways to grow the market