USDA Final Hemp Rule: A Handbook for Hemp & CBD Businesses Quick reference guide for final USDA hemp rules for cultivators
The U.S. Department of Agriculture released its final rule for hemp cultivation in the United States – more than two years after the 2018 Farm Bill legalized the crop. The rule will take effect on March 22.
The experts and editors at Hemp Industry Daily, created this special report to give you the tools to understand the new rule and its implication for the industry.
This guidebook details the changes from the interim rule and what the U.S. government learned about hemp production after two legal growing seasons.
Inside you’ll find:
- Hemp acreage projections through 2025.
- How much hemp is being grown for flower, fiber and grain – with projections for production through 2025.
- Why the USDA is loosening sampling requirements to save farmers money.
- New predictions on how much hemp violates THC limits.
- Details on the first-ever plan to allow farmers to sell hemp that fails THC inspections.
- Which hemp rules aren’t changing anytime soon.