Sector Snapshot: Opportunities & Challenges in Smokable Hemp
Smokable hemp is a complicated and controversial segment in the United States. Hemp Industry Daily has partnered with The Nielsen Company, a key retail and consumer research firm, on this exclusive report to help you navigate this sector’s twists and turns.
This report will serve as a business-focused guidebook for executives, entrepreneurs, investors and other professionals participating in or looking to enter the lucrative smokable hemp market. This special report will especially be of interest to retailers and distributors within the retail market.
Business operators and entrepreneurs will get data on the smokable hemp market as well as insights on:
- The current market value for smokable hemp
- Consumer spending on smokable hemp products
- Comparative consumer spending on smokable tobacco
- Potential market value for smokable hemp/inhalables
- Regulatory issues and current states that are banning smokable hemp
Download this report now to gain actionable business information, avoid compliance issues and start making informed decisions for your business and investments in the hemp and CBD industries.