Business Books from the Editors of Hemp Industry Daily
Hemp Cultivation in Europe: Key Market Details and Opportunities
Brought to you by the renowned experts at Hemp Industry Daily, Hemp Cultivation in Europe: Key Market Details and Opportunities is our latest and most comprehensive special report to date on industrial hemp in Europe.
This special report is for U.S. hemp professionals interested in importing or exporting biomass or hemp-derived goods to or from Europe, in addition to policy makers or European farmers seeking an overview of the state of the crop in the region.
This in-depth report will provide readers with an overview of industrial hemp cultivation and use across Europe, including a mini-profile of the top ten hemp cultivators by hectares (pending 2019 data), in addition to relative insights on:
- The EU Regulatory framework and novel food authorization
- European market estimates for food, fiber, seed, and CBD
- The current legal status and upcoming legislation
- Cultivation data: hectares, use, and seed strains
- Best import/export practices
- The future of European hemp
Webinar: Global Opportunities in Hemp and How to Execute on Them
Hemp opportunities don’t stop at the U.S. borders, nor are they relegated to North America. Opportunities abound around the globe – with more coming into play all the time.
In this webinar, our panelists – Bob Hoban, founder and president of Hoban Law Group, and Sarah Yetman, CEO of Sovereignport,examine:
- How to identify the best opportunities for your hemp business.
- Legal and regulatory considerations in different markets.
- The outlook for the global hemp market.
Managing Risk in Uncertain Times: Strategies for Hemp Businesses
If 2020 has taught us anything, it is that no amount of planning can remove risk from our lives and business plans. The best-crafted business strategy can crumble because of unexpected events, and the deepest wells of capital might run dry in the face of a global market slowdown. However, can an entrepreneur take steps to help ensure those risks are less costly to a hemp business in the long run? Absolutely.
Hand-selected by the editors of Hemp Industry Daily, this valuable resource provides a basic handbook of strategies and products to protect your hemp investment from unforeseen risks, whether you are growing hemp, processing it into finished goods or bringing those products to the public.
This special report on Managing Risk in Uncertain Times offers actionable, unbiased intelligence on risk-mitigation products and strategies, how much they cost, and additional guidance on:
- Crop insurance.
- Business property insurance.
- Business interruption insurance.
- Workers’ compensation insurance.
- Legal strategies to make contracts less risky.
Webinar: Not What But How: Agronomy vs Horticulture for Hemp Producers
Hemp farmers today come from many different backgrounds and with hemp being a complex plant that can be grown and harvested for a vast number of consumer products, there are different cultivation practices that can be taken. The question for farmers to consider is – agronomy vs. horticulture? Which practice suits your operations and ultimately your harvesting goals?
In this free webinar, Andrew Bish of Bish Enterprises and Hemp Harvest Works will discuss the following:
- Agronomy vs. Horticulture: What is the difference? How does each practice relate to hemp?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of using one method vs. the other
- From a bottom line and sustainability perspective, which approach is most beneficial to your operations and harvest goals.
Webinar: Managing Risk in Uncertain Times: Strategies for Hemp Businesses
As a hemp operator, you cannot eliminate risk from your business plans, but there are steps you can take to help mitigate the loss one may face when unexpected events occur. This free webinar is a comprehensive discussion on risk-mitigation strategies for your business.
Legal and Insurance Experts will discuss:
- legal strategies to make contracts less risky
- crop insurance
- business property insurance
- worker’s compensation insurance
Webinar: COVID-19’s Consumer Insights: How the New Normal Should Change Your Sales Strategy
Join us for this free webinar to hear Bethany Gomez, Managing Director at Brightfield Group, examine how hemp consumers are reacting to the pandemic and what this means for your hemp or CBD business.
Topics for discussion will include:
What to consider when shifting strategy
- Where are your products being sold (brick and mortar vs. e-commerce)
- How and where are you advertising?
- Dealing with the FDA
Consumer trends (before, during and after the pandemic)
- How have they changed?
- What are they consuming?
- How much consumers are spending and the impact on CBD sales estimates
What are they consuming?
How much consumers are spending and the impact on CBD sales estimates
Webcast: Tapping the Stimulus Package and Other Business Assistance Programs
- Federal aid and other options currently available to hemp operators
- Who is eligible
- How you can apply
NEW! 1st Edition Hemp Variety Yearbook
In an industry without a definitive and reliable guide to hemp varieties, Hemp Industry Daily introduces the first-ever Hemp Variety Yearbook. This is more than a report; it’s the only guide of its type for 2020, dedicated to helping you pair the right hemp genetics with the best growing environment.
This handy and authoritative resource features performance data on hemp genetics across different climates, environments and markets. Producers will get a rundown of available varieties, growing conditions and expected performance, directly from breeders hand-selected by the editors of Hemp Industry Daily.
This 1st Edition Hemp Variety Yearbook offers details on:
- 50 hemp varieties currently on the market
- Varietal analysis for reliable, consistent results, including cannabinoid and terpene profiles
- Ongoing genetics research and what’s on the horizon in hemp breeding
- How to select the best varieties and evaluate which live inputs are ideal for growers’ needs
USDA Hemp Rules: A handbook for hemp & CBD businesses
This special report, researched and compiled by the experts and editors of Hemp Industry Daily, breaks down the costs and implications of the new USDA hemp rules, answering questions needed to ensure compliance and take advantage of any new opportunities.
Used as a business-focused handbook for the hemp & CBD industry, this report helps you quickly and easily find answers to questions like:
- What are the interstate commerce rules? How will the rules work?
- Which THC testing process is right for me?
- How do I appeal to the USDA?
- What are the costs? What are the opportunities?
This exclusively business-focused report provides needed clarity around the complex and developing rules from the USDA.
Download this report now to gain actionable business information, avoid compliance issues and start making informed decisions for your hemp or CBD business and investments.
NEW! Annual Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook
The 2019 Annual Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook offers:
- 30+ charts exploring and analyzing the hemp & CBD market from critical angles including retail forecasts, consumer demand, production and more
- 10 profiles of top hemp-producing states, with highlights of market conditions and retail trends
- Regulatory outlook, best practices, and future considerations for cultivators and processors seeking to meet consumer demand
- Benchmarks and wholesale prices, plus prices for hemp seeds and clone varietals
- Pain points for growers and processors with a focus on input costs and per acre profits
The 2019 Annual Hemp & CBD Industry Factbook provides answers with insights from exclusive industry surveys and analysis of data from across the marketplace. Brought to you by the editors and researchers at Hemp Industry Daily, this resource is exclusively business focused and offers understanding of the current and future challenges needed to make the most accurate and informed business decisions.
Cultivation Snapshot: U.S. Wholesale Hemp Prices and Supply
The legalization of hemp has opened up a world of opportunities for cultivators, extractors and retailers alike, enabling them to compare prices and supply across state lines and secure the best deals. It has also exposed a dire need.
Right now, savvy entrepreneurs from across the hemp supply chain have no complete or reliable commodities index to gauge appropriate pricing. And with significant price variability across wholesale markets, hemp entrepreneurs face significant challenges securing the best deals.
The Cultivation Snapshot: U.S. Wholesale Hemp Prices and Supply solves this problem by delivering the most up-to-date, reliable hemp prices and market research for the top 10 hemp producing states. Brought to you by the editors and researchers at Hemp Industry Daily, this snapshot compiles trends in supply, prices and market outlook from dozens of hemp farmers and purchasers across the states.
Who will benefit most from this report?
- Farmers putting seeds in the ground
- Manufacturers buying large quantities of hemp for extraction
- Retailers selling finished hemp products
- Entrepreneurs across the hemp supply chain
Featured states include: Montana, Colorado, Oregon, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, North Dakota, New York, Nevada and Wisconsin.
The Cultivation Snapshot: U.S. Wholesale Hemp Prices and Supply report is available to download for a limited time as a complimentary product to Hemp Industry Daily subscribers.
SPECIAL REPORT: 2018 Farm Bill
The hemp industry experienced a seismic shift with the passage of the 2018 Farm Bill: Cultivation of hemp is now federally legal, and so is hemp-derived CBD. Hemp Industry Daily breaks down the new rules for you in our SPECIAL REPORT on the future state of the industry, 2018 Farm Bill: What’s Next for Hemp? This is the expert analysis for the hemp & CBD markets you need to quickly – and wisely – take advantage of the new landscape.
This special report breaks down:
- What’s allowed now vs. pre-Farm Bill
- What to expect from the FDA and the USDA
- The state of retail – including the mainstream corporations eyeing hemp & CBD
- How to decide if investors should pull the trigger now – or wait for the shakeout
- PLUS: How the change in U.S. policy will affect the global landscape
Hemp Report: Top 10 U.S. States
This Report Details
- Where hemp is being grown, how farmers are growing it and what they’re getting paid for it
- Business opportunities in hemp production and processing
- Differences in U.S. hemp markets and regulations
- Climate and pest challenges and how they vary by state and region
- Exclusive intelligence about future opportunities in hemp