In this special episode of News & Views – recorded at MJBizCon in Las Vegas – Marysia Morawska, who oversees hemp projects with the University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, sat down with Hemp Industry Daily‘s editor, Kristen Nichols, to discuss the crop’s future and why the industry needs to self-regulate before federal dug authorities step in. The conversation is available on our podcast site, MJBizTalks.
- CEOs leverage Validcare’s CBD Clinical Study results to spur partnerships, profit and promising regulatory activityApril 19, 2021April 2, 2021February 24, 2021
- SōRSE Technology debuts water-soluble 7.5% CBD emulsion for personal care products at live webinar on February 25thFebruary 10, 2021The importance of leveraging agricultural best practices, advanced breeding techniques, and region specific trailing data in hemp.February 4, 2021January 12, 2021December 23, 2020
- December 17, 2020December 14, 2020November 9, 2020
Save the Date:
The 10th annual MJBizCon will be held live in Las Vegas + online:
- Week of October 18, 2021
- Expo October 20-22, 2021
MJBizCon is the #1 trade show for cannabis professionals. Sign up for free show alerts:
Your privacy is assured.
- May 4, 2021May 4, 2021May 3, 2021April 30, 2021
- April 26, 2021April 23, 2021April 20, 2021
April Update: Kristen Nichols Interviews HIA Executive Director Jody McGinnessKristen Nichols catches up with HIA executive director, Jody McGinness, to get his take on the legalization of cannabis in New York and more!
February Update: Kristen Nichols Interviews HIA Executive Director Jody McGinnessKristen Nichols gets an update on the state of the hemp industry from HIA executive director, Jody McGinness.
January Update: Kristen Nichols Interviews HIA Executive Director Jody McGinnessKristen Nichols gets a January update from HIA executive director, Jody McGinness.