In this special episode of News & Views – recorded at MJBizCon in Las Vegas – Marysia Morawska, who oversees hemp projects with the University of Nevada Cooperative Extension, sat down with Hemp Industry Daily‘s editor, Kristen Nichols, to discuss the crop’s future and why the industry needs to self-regulate before federal dug authorities step in. The conversation is available on our podcast site, MJBizTalks.
- July 16, 2021CEOs leverage Validcare’s CBD Clinical Study results to spur partnerships, profit and promising regulatory activityApril 19, 2021
- February 24, 2021Autoflower hemp will rule emerging CBD global powerhouse regions of Southeast Asia and Latin AmericaFebruary 17, 2021SōRSE Technology debuts water-soluble 7.5% CBD emulsion for personal care products at live webinar on February 25thFebruary 10, 2021
- January 12, 2021December 23, 2020December 17, 2020December 14, 2020
Live Event: Oct 19-22, 2021
(Expo Dates – Oct 20-22)
- #1 cannabis industry event for Cultivators, Manufacturers, Retailers, Investors
- 1,000+ Exhibitors
- 70+ Hours of Educational Content
- Full Day Hemp Industry Daily Forum, Oct 19
- Networking events
- Online content also available for 2021
- October 19, 2021October 18, 2021October 13, 2021October 11, 2021
- October 6, 2021October 5, 2021October 5, 2021September 30, 2021September 30, 2021September 30, 2021
- September 29, 2021September 28, 2021September 27, 2021September 27, 2021September 24, 2021September 24, 2021September 23, 2021
API key not valid. Please pass a valid API key.