Upcoming at MJBizCon 2020
- Monday, Nov 2: U.S Election Week Passholder Day Forum: What’s at Stake for Cannabis?
- Wednesday, Nov 4: U.S Election Week Passholder Day Forum: Results and the New Opportunities in Cannabis
- Thursday, Nov 5: California Market Passholder Day Forum
- Networking: AI-based networking available
- Showcase: Hundreds of exhibitors available for demos and Q&As
- Tickets are just $99 for the entire MJBizCon Digital Experience From Nov 2 – Dec 4
- September 29, 2020September 28, 2020
REM Technologies Introduces Breakthrough THC Remediation Solution – the D970L and D915L remediation systems – where THC removal has never been more clean, fast, and reliable.September 15, 2020
- 10 hours agoOctober 29, 2020October 28, 2020October 28, 2020October 27, 2020
DEA, California police sued after allegedly destroying Wyoming company’s hemp after mistaking it for marijuanaOctober 27, 2020October 26, 2020October 26, 2020October 26, 2020October 22, 2020
- October 19, 2020October 19, 2020October 19, 2020
Kristen Nichols interviews HIA executive directorHemp Industry Daily editor, Kristen Nichols, discusses what is at stake for hemp operators in the 2020 election with Hemp Industries Association executive director, Jody McGinness!
Monica Raymunt Interviews Finn Hänsel, the Founder and Managing Director of Germany’s Sanity GroupHemp Industry Daily international reporter, Monica Raymunt, interviews Finn Hänsel, the founder and managing director of Germany’s Sanity Group.
Kristen Nichols interviews National Hemp Association membersHemp Industry Daily editor, Kristen Nichols, interviews Erica McBride Stark, executive director at National Hemp Association, and Dozier Mbonu, chairman of the National Hemp Association Standing Committee on Social Equity.