Thank you for joining us.
Hemp Cultivation in Europe: Key Market Details and Opportunities
Brought to you by the renowned experts at Hemp Industry Daily, Hemp Cultivation in Europe: Key Market Details and Opportunities is our latest and most comprehensive special report to date on industrial hemp in Europe.
This special report is for U.S. hemp professionals interested in importing or exporting biomass or hemp-derived goods to or from Europe, in addition to policy makers or European farmers seeking an overview of the state of the crop in the region.
This in-depth report will provide readers with an overview of industrial hemp cultivation and use across Europe, including a mini-profile of the top ten hemp cultivators by hectares (pending 2019 data), in addition to relative insights on:
- The EU Regulatory framework and novel food authorization
- European market estimates for food, fiber, seed, and CBD
- The current legal status and upcoming legislation
- Cultivation data: hectares, use, and seed strains
- Best import/export practices
- The future of European hemp