USDA Hemp Rules: A Handbook for Hemp & CBD Businesses
In order to establish a national regulatory framework for hemp, the U.S. Department of Agriculture has released new rules and regulations for cultivating, testing and transporting hemp.
This special report, researched and compiled by the experts and editors of Hemp Industry Daily, breaks down the costs and implications of the new USDA hemp rules, while also answering questions needed to ensure compliance and take advantage of any new opportunities.
Designed as a business-focused handbook for the hemp & CBD industry, this report helps you quickly and easily find answers to questions like, how will the rules work? Which THC testing process is right for me? What are the costs? What are the interstate commerce rules? What are the opportunities? And how do I appeal to the USDA?
This report provides expert analysis and insight into the new USDA hemp rules with:
- Easily read charts and graphics exploring estimated end use, production, acres planted, yield, end use, annualized costs and benefits
- A quick reference guide to the USDA rules and procedures for sampling and testing
- New projections on hemp production and profitability for 2020-2022
- Interstate commerce rules and changes to import/export laws
- New seed & clone sourcing requirements
- Options for assistance including crop insurance and business loans
Download this report now to gain actionable business information, avoid compliance issues and start making informed decisions for your hemp & CBD business and investments.