Women make up almost two-thirds of U.S. CBD users, according to a gender study from analytics firm NielsenIQ. And with nearly 1 in 3 women saying they are likely to consume a CBD product in the next 12 months, cannabis brands are uniquely poised to grow female-focused categories like cosmetics and lotions in the coming […]Read More
Hemp food products are appearing more often in major supermarket advertisements in 2021, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The number of ads featuring hemp protein, oil and shelled seeds has grown fivefold since this time last year. In April 2020, the USDA began tracking the advertised retail price of select hemp-grain products published […]Read More
Sales of CBD-infused beverages in major U.S. retail chains struggled in the past year, according to new data from analytics firm NielsenIQ. Hemp-derived CBD beverage sales in 30,000 stores across major chains in grocery, drug and select convenience stores tracked by Nielsen were down 32% for the year ending March 27 compared to the same […]Read More
The development of new genetic-editing technology offers cannabis companies a cost-effective way to make specific changes to marijuana and hemp plants – such as more disease resistance – without creating a genetically modified organism.Read More
- July 16, 2021CEOs leverage Validcare’s CBD Clinical Study results to spur partnerships, profit and promising regulatory activityApril 19, 2021
- February 24, 2021Autoflower hemp will rule emerging CBD global powerhouse regions of Southeast Asia and Latin AmericaFebruary 17, 2021SōRSE Technology debuts water-soluble 7.5% CBD emulsion for personal care products at live webinar on February 25thFebruary 10, 2021
- January 12, 2021December 23, 2020December 17, 2020December 14, 2020
- #1 cannabis industry event for Cultivators, Manufacturers, Retailers, Investors
- 1,000+ Exhibitors
- 70+ Hours of Educational Content
- Full Day Hemp Industry Daily Forum, Oct 19
- Networking events
- Online content also available for 2021
- July 30, 2021July 27, 2021July 22, 2021
- July 21, 2021July 15, 2021
- June 29, 2021
June Update: Kristen Nichols Interviews the Hemp Industries AssociationHemp Industries Association joins Hemp Industry Daily editor Kristen Nichols for the latest update on the hemp industry.
May Update: Kristen Nichols Interviews HIA Executive Director Jody McGinnessHemp Industries Association executive director Jody McGinness joins Hemp Industry Daily editor Kristen Nichols for the latest update on the hemp industry.
April Update: Kristen Nichols Interviews HIA Executive Director Jody McGinnessKristen Nichols catches up with HIA executive director, Jody McGinness, to get his take on the legalization of cannabis in New York and more!