Honoring the top canines in cannabis on National Take Your Dog to Work Day.Read More
As Black farm ownership hits historic lows, Minnesota entrepreneur Angela Dawson thinks hemp could be part of the solution.Read More
The Hemp Industries Association has rebranded an annual summertime hemp advocacy week.Read More
As hemp and CBD companies begin to reopen and get back to work with employees on site, there are many actions they can take to keep employees and customers safe.Read More
As the hemp industry becomes saturated with growers and processers looking to get an edge on the CBD consumer market, some in Italy’s hemp space are borrowing a concept from French wine to set themselves apart.Read More
Farmers in Texas are showing great enthusiasm for producing hemp, with interest in growing flower and biomass for cannabinoid production and fiber to complement their cotton crops.Read More
Hemp Industry Daily hosted a webinar looking at ways CBD and hemp businesses can navigate the challenges of operating in the U.S. during the COVID-19 pandemic. In the free webinar, Hemp Industry Daily reporter Ivan Moreno talks with two executives with experience launching their own businesses. They offered guidance and tips on: Funding and Cash Flow: How to […]Read More
Linton and Geoff Whaling, co-founders of the new Austin, Texas-based blank check company Collective Growth Corporation, sat down with Hemp Industry Daily following the company’s listing on the Nasdaq on May 1, to discuss why and how they started the company and what comes next.Read More
- CEOs leverage Validcare’s CBD Clinical Study results to spur partnerships, profit and promising regulatory activityApril 19, 2021April 2, 2021February 24, 2021
- SōRSE Technology debuts water-soluble 7.5% CBD emulsion for personal care products at live webinar on February 25thFebruary 10, 2021The importance of leveraging agricultural best practices, advanced breeding techniques, and region specific trailing data in hemp.February 4, 2021January 12, 2021December 23, 2020
- December 17, 2020December 14, 2020November 9, 2020
Save the Date:
The 10th annual MJBizCon will be held live in Las Vegas + online:
- Week of October 18, 2021
- Expo October 20-22, 2021
MJBizCon is the #1 trade show for cannabis professionals. Sign up for free show alerts:
- May 4, 2021May 4, 2021
- May 3, 2021April 30, 2021April 26, 2021
- April 23, 2021April 20, 2021April 19, 2021
April Update: Kristen Nichols Interviews HIA Executive Director Jody McGinnessKristen Nichols catches up with HIA executive director, Jody McGinness, to get his take on the legalization of cannabis in New York and more!
February Update: Kristen Nichols Interviews HIA Executive Director Jody McGinnessKristen Nichols gets an update on the state of the hemp industry from HIA executive director, Jody McGinness.
January Update: Kristen Nichols Interviews HIA Executive Director Jody McGinnessKristen Nichols gets a January update from HIA executive director, Jody McGinness.